Dr Denis de Montigny
- Denis is an Honorary Research Fellow at University College London.
- He leads entrepreneurial teams of MSc, Phd computer science students.
- His interests are in the areas of blockchain technologies and natural language processing applied to equity market research and asset management.
- He is the former CFO of Edmond de Rothschild Bank.
- 14 years with EdR in London and Luxembourg. 25 years in industry.
- Former Board member EdR Asset Management.
- CFA UK
- PhD in computer science from UCL
- CFA and Canadian CPA
Denis is Canadian and currently lives in Luxembourg.